Chrono Trigger Unglued 15 Chrono Trigger Unglued 15

Best. CTU. Ever.

I love pretty much every episode of this series, and THIS is the gold gem of the whole thing. It has one of the funniest scripts in the entire series, which is saying something, THE funniest reaction to finding a secret scene, and THE pinnacle of the animation quality for the entire series.

All hail Clovis and Cryo!

Clovis15 responds:

And he's thje voice of Gaspar, making him a definitive source.

SSAM #4 SSAM #4

I got a little fed up with the reviews I saw on the previous episodes and decided to share my two cents.

I'm not an Emo guy. Sure, I like some Emo music, but that doesn't make me "Emo". Neither does having deep, heartfelt emotions like the characters in your movies.

What I appreciate about these is that they show a story of a young guy suffering from very strong feelings of both lonliness and romance, going through trials and nerves while holding onto those feelings, and with the greatest of luck, his interest gives back what he's been sending out. The reason I appreciate this is because this, frankly, was me all through junior high and high school. I wasn't "Emo", just a regular guy who couldn't get lucky.

It pisses me off when these guys call romantic stuff like this "pansy-ass" and "emo" and "gay"; frankly, none of those terms apply AT ALL (plus I get pissed off when people use homosexual terms in a negative light ANYWAY). Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic at heart, but I liked these movies alot, because it involves a typical young love story without a horrid chick-flick effect. Just pure, simple, honest, and emotional. If guys can't handle that, I feel bad for them. Sure, being sensitive and open to emotion sets you up for a world of hurt...but also opens you up to rise higher than any violence or drug could EVER do.

Plus sex with love is just far more satisfying. Take THAT love-haters!

And Iris is one of the fucking best songs EVER!!! ^_^

OurGuardian responds:

Thanks man. I can't deny anything you said. You are very right. And yeah, Iris is the best song ever.:)

Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

Anchorman, Unknown and Kindergarden Cop references are...just so freaking sweet. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. PROPS!!!!

Chrono Trigger Unglued 12 Chrono Trigger Unglued 12

Cynical Hilarity Strikes Again

I'm friends with the creators of this series, so you may call me biased. But I didn't become friends with them until after I became familiar with this series, and from the moment I started watching them, I was in love.

At Ep 11, Clovis came along and helped revive the ailing series since Cryokenetic was lacking enough time to really focus on making them anymore, and I'm aware that alot of people didn't like the addition. I can vouch for both of them, however, that they're both talented and very funny, and that people need to understand that Clovis didn't "ruin" the series at all. If anything, he's given it a breath of freshness and life and has added his own level of hilarity to it. Once people can get past the ridiculous "OMG IT'S SOME D00D THAT'S NOT CRYO ANIMATING THIS SUX" mind-set, everyone will release this series is as good now as it's ever been.

This episode, though shorter, definetely has it's moments, what the return of clickies (in HUGE doses) and key one-liners that crack you up. Props to Clovis and Cryo for another well-done episode of the best flash series ever.

And MAJOR thanks to Clovis for being an awesome guy and supportive of me for many things, including this theme song.